Sunday, November 10, 2019

Hand-Made Halloween :: Iron Man


I created this costume by hand. The only store-bought parts of this costume were the electronic components. The arc reactor in the chest and the right hand glove with the repulsor light were integrated into the design. Every other part of the costume was cut, shaped, glued, painted, and assembled by hand. I found templates for the basic design online but it didn't fit properly so I had to make adjustments to different parts for my son's body size. I documented the build process as it progressed over three months.






 



 



And here is the finished product, photographed in my studio.







Here is a 360 view of the costume


Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models