Saturday, June 15, 2013

Erika


Erika is new to modeling but was willing to pose for me in a variety of setups at my studio. She brought some items of her own wardrobe, as well as utilizing several pieces from my boudoir case. We also raided my prop box and played with some of the hats and other outfits I keep at my studio.

I have found that the best way to help someone get comfortable in front of the camera is to give them directions, but not commands. Erika was great at taking direction and after a short time she was falling into some great natural poses without the need for me to tell her what to do. Especially as she started playing it up for the camera.

Narrowing a full session of images into a handful of favorites is a challenge in itself, but here are a few of my picks from Erika's time at the studio...


Click here for the full set on Eden's Edge Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models