Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Hand-Made Halloween :: Thanos


Thanos costume build for my 12 year old son. I found a template for the Infinity Gauntlet and for the helmet but was not able to find a suitable template for the armour or for the double-bladed weapon, so I created those by looking at comic-book references and screenshots. I started with the gauntlet and then proceeded to build from the head down the body. The blade was the second piece I built after the gauntlet, but was the last piece to be finished. I couldn't find a suitable mask for the costume, so I re-purposed a cheap, plastic Hulk mask I had in my Halloween box and built up the chin and other features to match reference images I had for Thanos. I documented the build process and finished with a studio session to show off all the different aspects of the costume.








 

































And here is the finished costume photographed in my studio.













Here is a 360 view of the costume



Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models