Thursday, October 31, 2019

Hand-Made Halloween :: Plague Doctor


I have a drive to create art in as many forms as possible. In this case, I created several versions of the character of a plague doctor. The cane was hand-made using pvc, plywood, thin foam, and the winged head was sculpted in clay and painted to look like aged metal. The hat was also hand-made using eva foam. The mask was originally designed to be made using 2mm eva foam and after the first attempt in that manner, I experimented using thicker materials. Then I made several modifications and altered the details to customize it to my needs. I played with different color combinations and imitations of leather and metal findings.







Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models