Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Melissa - Pinup


Melissa in her red corset showing off her tattoo

I met Melissa a few months ago, and asked her if she would model for me. She has an alternative look that lends itself to pinup photography and she was a natural model. We spent almost two hours shooting with different outfits and backgrounds, creating some amazing images. I have so many fantastic shots of her, I have had a difficult time narrowing down the best of the best to share with you here. She brought an assortment of her own wardrobe, but also raided my props and used them to create an even better array of photos. 


I have included an assortment of my favorite poses and composites from our session:




so good I had to clone her


playing in the curtains


A pink tutu and striped stockings - why not?


beautiful in a black & red bustier


those eyes

those legs


Shakespeare in love


Yes, we had a lot of fun

flashing her self

showing off her naval piercing


Jumping for the hell of it

Love it


classic


beautiful


the background created a halo


I'm a big fan


Yes Sir!


School Girl


Love the tattoo


teasing


What can I say?


And that"s a wrap

Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models