Saturday, December 29, 2012

Armenta Family Album


This wonderful family came to me for portraits and wanted to include all three generations in the photo. Here we have grandma and grandpa, their three children, two spouses, and four grand-children. Eleven people in total in my tiny little studio. It was a juggling act to get all the different combinations of family members photographed. We met on December 23, to allow for those who lived further away to be able to travel here for Christmas. We were able to schedule this session on short notice, and create many beautiful images.



Below are my personal favorites from our photo session.








































































Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models