Thursday, January 4, 2018

Kimi - Maternity - Before and Before That


I had the privilege of documenting Kimi's first and second pregnancies. The initial idea was to document a before & after set using the same poses and wardrobe during her pregnancy and again after the baby was born. Once I completed those composites, I wondered what it would look like to see her standing side-by-side with herself during each pregnancy. At first glance it may look like twins, or sisters experiencing pregnancy together. There is a maturity that is visible when you compare her to herself from four years ago. The first pregnancy was in 2013 an the second in 2017.









Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models