Saturday, April 11, 2015

JC Penney Spring Fashion Show

JC Penney hosted a fashion show for their Spring collection at the Animas Valley Mall on Saturday, April 11, 2015. I volunteered my time and my photography skills to document and share this event. In total, I shot over 300 images from start to finish. I have chosen two images of each volunteer model to share with you here.

There was a great turn out for both the volunteer models, and support from the public who gathered at center court to watch the fashion show. The photos posted are low-resolution, but may be shared with friends and family. For high resolution images or prints please contact me to purchase.


Please follow this link to visit my facebook page.


Thank You for visiting and click below for the photos:

















































































































































































































 
Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

For more about me and my photography click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models