Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bizzell Family Portraits


Family portraits can be difficult to get for anyone, but when you have a special needs adult child, it takes more preparation and careful timing. It has been years since this family have had a portrait including each family member. I was more than happy to come to them and photograph their family.


For this session I was able to set up in the basement. I prepared the backdrop and lights and brought in the dad and other children to be ready before the mom brought in the adult daughter. I stood at the far end of the room away from the family, and used my zoom lens to get up close. I started snapping away with my camera and it was about ten seconds before the daughter realized what was happening and started to shy away. She may only be in a few photos with her family, but that is an accomplishment we could only have hoped for going in to this session. Once the family photos were done, we continued to take individual portraits and combinations of the children and parents. I have added a few composites in the mix as well.


My favorites are included below: 



































 















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models