Friday, November 2, 2012

Showing Off Your New Tattoo


Samantha and I met last spring while she was taking a digital photography course at San Juan College, where I assist with all the photography classes. She started this tattoo midway through the spring semester, and only just recently was able to complete all the coloring and shading on her arm. After several attempts to get together for a photo session, we were finally able to arrange to meet.


I wanted to get as many views of the tattoo as we could manage. Changing lighting, posing, and backgrounds several times through the session. The resulting images are fantastic, and show off her ink beautifully. I wish I could share more of them here, the entire session was a complete success.



 













Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.

I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models