Thursday, February 16, 2012

Track Your Pregnancy with a Maternity Photo Series


I am following this beautiful young woman through her pregnancy with a maternity progression series. We were able to start with her at 9 weeks, and we will have follow-up sessions monthly through her pregnancy. Documenting her pregnancy will give her a beautiful series of images that will remind her of this amazing time in her life, when everything is changing so fast, and its hard to remember how much you have grown. 
















Maternity photography is one genre I truly enjoy. I have documented pregnancies for several different women over the years and have documented the progression through their life changes. I have gathered advice based on my experiences for planning a maternity photo series in my blog post here.



Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

For more about me and my photography click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback but be respectful to my models